22 February 2018
- Fixes crash when adding action to scene
19 February 2018
- Shows value picker below slider when selecting row
- Asks to add scene or individual actions to an automation
- Improves scrolling performance
- Supports iHome firmware service
- Supports Netatmo Home Coach sound sensor
- Asks when deleting automation to also delete assigned scene
- Fixes bug where today widgets don’t resize when number of favourites changed
- Fixes bug where new group doesn’t show up immediately after creation
- Fixes bug where reordering doesn’t always work
- Fixes crash when adding current temperature of Elgato Eve Weather accessory as trigger event, if current temperature is below 0°C
- Fixes German translations
21 December 2107
- Add Spanish translations
- Provides more sunrise/sunrise event offset values (e.g. 2 hours before sunrise)
- Adds swipe gesture to enable and disable trigger
- Allows time condition for event trigger with events other than time events
- Fixes size of Today widgets
- Fixes wrong temperature unit in Today widgets
- Fixes bug where time of event trigger was displayed wrong
- Fixes bug where undo countdown could not be removed from an event trigger
- Fixes gray icon if garage door was closed
16 October 2017
Fixes an issue where today widgets couldn’t be loaded.
14 October 2017
- Triggers can fire on a specific range value again
- Allows more precise control of values using a slider
- Supports bidirectional communcation with IP cameras
- Improves layout on iPhone X
- Doesn’t show incorrect Home Hub state
- Fixes IP camera stream in dark theme
- Fixes bug where characteristic value is not sent to accessory if finger is lifted outside of the slider
- Fixes crash on iPad when long pressing on the “Add Actions” button
19 September 2017
Home 3 adds support for iOS 11 with an updated user interface and new automation features.
User Interface – Home 3 looks beautiful with the updated user interface, which is specifically designed for iOS 11. Home also supports the new accessibility text sizes and provides a dark theme, if Smart Invert Colours is enabled. And finally you can reorder your accessories, scenes and triggers using Drag & Drop.
Automation – Home 3 supports the new automation features introduced in iOS 11. You can now execute actions on sunrise/sunset, when somebody leaves or enters home and when a characteristic value is within a specific range. There are also new trigger conditions to only execute actions on specific weekdays or based on the presence of people at home. These and other features allow you to automate your home in new ways.
- Actions can now be added directly to triggers
- Adds support for programmable switches and color temperature
- Provides preview actions to turn devices on or off
- Sets unit settings based on devices’ region setting
- Fixes bug where the state of groups couldn’t be changed from the Today View
27 August 2017
- Updates links to webpage and support email address
10 August 2017
- Supports iHome Smart Monitor: You can now change the Ambient Light Detection Threshold and the sound detector service is now available under the Services tab.
- Supports Eve Motion
- Unblocking of bridged accessory now works again
23 June 2017
- Adds iOS 11 compatibility
- Adds support for air purifier, de-/humidifier, heater and cooler
- Fixes in issue where temperature was shown wrong if step value was less than 1 degree
- Fixes empty today widget on iOS 9
18 January 2017
- Fixes appearance of Today widget for larger text
- Fixes crashes
3 January 2017
- Allows changing the state of groups in the Today widget and Watch app
1 December 2016
- Adds support for locks in Today widgets
- Fixes issue when adding new accessories
26 October 2016
- Long press on an item in the Today widget to open the Home app and jump directly to a scene, service or service group
- Tapping on a Today widget item now also changes the state of a door, garage door and microphone
- Provide haptic feedback on iPhone 7 (Plus) for swipe actions
- Support Elgato Eve Energy electric current, current consumption and current voltage in event trigger conditions
- Improve legibility of long text in the Today widgets
- Fix bug where wrong scene is execute from the Apple Watch app
24 September 2016
- Fixes layout of Today widget on iOS 10
- Allows non-readable characteristics as trigger events
12 September 2016
Version 2 improves the look and feel of the app on iOS 10 and watchOS 3, adds support for HomeKit IP cameras and makes it easier to control outlets and lights.
iOS 10 and watchOS 3 - The Today widgets are redesigned to better fit into iOS 10. The watchOS app matches the style of the Today widgets now too.
IP Camera - If you’re running iOS 10, you can now control your HomeKit IP cameras on iOS and watchOS.
Outlets and Light Bulbs - Outlets and light bulbs can now be control using swipe actions. You can toggle the power state by swiping to the left. Swiping to the right lets you quickly change the brightness of lights. For coloured lights you can choose from predefined colours.
2 August 2016
- Support for the new Elgato Eve Room firmware
18 July 2016
- Support for the new Elgato Eve Weather firmware
2 July 2016
- Fixes an issue with Philips Hue White Ambience lights
15 June 2016
- Better support for Philips Hue White Ambiance, Nanoleaf Hub, and iHome SmartPlug accessories.
16 May 2016
- Better support for Ecobee thermostat (Thanks Francis)
- Better support for right-to-left languages
- Hide Lock Management and Battery service in Services tab
- Show correct characteristic for group in Today widget and Apple Watch app
6 May 2016
- Support First Alert OneLink accessory and Ecobee temperature sensors
- Show service icons for accessories, in scenes, and event triggers
- Show current consumption in overview for Parce One outlet
- Show if smoke is detected in overview for smoke detectors
22 April 2016
New Overview - The list of accessories is now replaced by a list of services. This resolves issues where accessories with the same name couldn’t be distinguished. Accessories are now available in the Home tab.
Peek and Pop - You can now use Force Touch to peek and pop into homes and services on your iPhone 6s (Plus).
HomeKit Accessory Support - There is now a better support for Parce One and Ecobee 3 accessories.
- Support associated service types in groups
- Use Heart symbol to mark something as favourite
- Consistently order actions in scenes
- Allow unconfigured accessories to join your Wi-Fi network using Wireless Accessory Configuration (WAC)
- Hide Home and Triggers tab for invited people because they can’t make changes anyway
- Separate time and event triggers in two groups
- Sort triggers by last fire date
- Show service name instead of accessory name in trigger characteristic conditions
- Show checkmark for characteristics which are used in scenes or triggers
- Show version number in settings
- Fix bug where next fire date of time trigger was in the past
- Fix bug where last fire date of trigger was wrong
2 March 2016
Groups - Groups are used to combine multiple services and allow you to change characteristics of those services simultaneously. Groups can also be used to create scenes. Learn More
Tab Bar - Rooms and Zones are merged into one tab. Accessories are now under the Accessories Tab. Groups were added.
- Better support for Elgato Eve Weather, Room, Door and Energy products
- Don’t allow event triggers to be enabled without scenes and events
- Support boolean write-only characteristics
- Show ⚠️ in widget if connection to accessory could not be established
- Fixes issue where list of accessories is not updated when service name changed
- Fixes issue where on/off toggle is shown in Today widget for non-writeable characteristic
- Fixes bug where temperature unit was wrong in specific cases. Now only the user defined unit in the app settings is used.
- Fixes issue where list of triggers was not updated when next fire date of timer trigger changed
- Hopefully fixes issue where no toggle is shown in Today widget for accessories
13 January 2016
3D Touch Support - Use Quick Actions to execute your scenes right from the Homescreen on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Event Trigger Enhancements - You can now create triggers, which are activated every time a characteristic value changes.
- Improve support for dynamic type (different text sizes)
- Show service name of favorite accessory also in Watch app
- Better support for slider step values other than 1 or 0.1
- Make it easier to see if an accessory is already assigned to a room
- Provide links to help pages throughout the app
14 December 2015
- Fixes a critical issue where invalid event triggers could be created. In iOS 9.2 homes, which contain invalid event triggers cannot be accessed anymore.
- Shows + and - for Hue sliders
- Fixes images for iPhone 6(s) Plus
9 December 2015
Favorite Scenes - You can now favorite scenes, which then show up in the Today view and Apple Watch app.
Watch App - The Watch app shows your favorite accessories and scenes. The interaction with accessories is now limited to simple actions, like turning on a light.
Scenes and Triggers Creation - Selecting a row for a characteristic, adds the current value as action to a scenes or as event to a trigger. Selecting a highlighted row, removes the corresponding action/event again.
- Show service name for accessory which makes it easier to distinguish Philips Hue lights
- Deletion of home now requires a confirmation
- Accessories can be removed from rooms
- Last fire date of event trigger is shown similar to time trigger
- Remove event trigger condition for a specific time, which does not work because of a HomeKit bug
- Fixes crash when re-assigning accessory to the same room
- Fixes bug where no thermostat icon is shown for temperature sensor in Today view
- Fix bug where jumping to a specific characteristic (from the Today widget or scene) ended in the wrong accessory when there are multiple accessories with the same name
- Hopefully fixes crash when sending support email
2 December 2015
- New setting to show temperature in Fahrenheit.
22 October 2015
Handoff - When you use the app on iPad, you can pick up your iPhone and jump right into the app where you left.
- Allow more concise control of values when using a slider - increase the value by tapping the right image in the - slider, same works for decreasing the value
- Allow changing the primary home
- Allow adding more than one condition for event triggers
- Does not crash anymore when searching an address for a location event
- Support contact sensor characteristics
- Show temperature values in Fahrenheit if accessory provides a characteristic to set temperature units
17 September 2015
This version supports new characteristics and event triggers introduced in iOS 9.
Event Triggers - Event triggers allow setting scenes based on events and conditions. Events can be characteristic or location events; for example when the garage door is opened and I leave the house. Conditions can be time or characteristic conditions; for example before sunrise and front door is locked. Event triggers are a powerful way to script complex behaviour.
Tab Bar - The Users tab is removed. Sharing a home with others can now be done from iOS Settings > HomeKit.
- Fixed an issue where tapping an icon in the tab bar navigates back to the list of homes. Now it does what it should do.
23 August 2015
This version correctly shows temperature in Fahrenheit and fixes some crashes.
15 July 2015